Remine Mobile allows Agents to Safely Host Open Houses
In observance of Agent Safety Month, Remine recognizes that it is essential that real estate agents feel safe on the job. A recent study by the National Association of Realtors® about Member Safety found that 31% of Realtors® felt unsafe during an open house and 49% carry self-defense weapons. Concerned with agents’ safety, this blog highlights the built-in agent safety feature in Remine Mobile that allows agents to safely host open houses.
How the Agent Safety Works
By tapping “Tour Log” agents can select up to three "Trusted Contacts" from their phone who will be alerted if the agent doesn't end the tour within a set time. If the timer is not shut off or modified before expiring, Remine Mobile will immediately alert and message all trusted contacts the property address and the client’s name so they can take action to make sure the agent is safe. Another benefit of this feature is that it allows real estate agents to keep a historic log of their Open Houses.
Steps in Remine Mobile
1. Access the Property Details page for the property you are going to show.
2. Tap the three-dot menu at the top-right of the screen and select “Start Tour” in the menu displayed below.
3. Add up to 3 trusted contacts from your phone.
4. Select the client you are showing the property to.
5. On the next screen “Set Timer” for how long you expect the tour to last, then tap “Start Timer.”
6. On the Property Listing page, you will see the timer at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t extend or stop the timer, it will text your trusted contacts the property address and the client’s name. You can also tap “Distress Alert” if you want your trusted contacts to be notified immediately
7. Once you end the timer, the showing is saved as a “Logged Tour”
8. You can access your logged tours from the Property Listing page by selecting “View Tour Log
It's as easy as that! Start using Remine Mobile Today.
About Remine Mobile
Remine offers a modern, mobile-friendly MLS front-end that makes it simple for real estate professionals to engage with clients. Real estate agents can conveniently perform core activities such as prospecting, selling and listing on the go with Remine Mobile!
How to Download Remine Mobile:
Or scan this QR code with your mobile phone's camera:
2. When you open the app, click “I’m an Agent”.
3. Enter your MLS email and agent number (your MLS agent ID) and tap the “Find Me” button.
4. The “Verify Your Account” page will appear where we confirm your MLS, first, last name and email. If this information is correct, tap the “Send Link” button.
5. You will receive an email from Remine with a prompt to log in.
6. Make sure to open the email on your mobile device and tap the “Log in” button.
7. Remine Mobile should now open up and you will be automatically logged in!
If you run into any trouble logging in, see the Mobile App Login Troubleshooting article at Remine Support: https://support.remine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034514311-Mobile-App-Login-Troubleshooting
Learn more tips about using Remine Mobile at our Support Center.
Attend the “Finding New Leads with Remine” webinar: https://info.remine.com/webinars
Sign-up to our blog and social media channels to receive weekly tips on how to expand your real estate business!