How to Host Virtual Open Houses with Remine Mobile
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a seismic shift in how we live. Real estate agents are faced with finding ways to show homes to buyers despite open houses and showings being canceled nationwide. Remine has taken steps to help agents by adding new features to support this shift, most notably the ability to host virtual Open Houses & Showings. Live virtual open houses allow real estate agents to continue showing properties and provide buyers the ability to continue their property search while being safe in their homes.
Within Remine Mobile, real estate agents have the flexibility to set up showings and schedule virtual open houses using different streaming platforms:
- Remine Live* built-in streaming capability,
- Other live streaming platforms such as Zoom, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and
- ShowingTime service.
In this blog, we will walk you through the steps to host live Open Houses on Remine Mobile using these three options.
*Please note that Remine Live is a Remine Pro feature.
1. Host a virtual Open House with Remine Live
Remine Live allows agents to connect with potential buyers by hosting a live virtual online tour within Remine Mobile. Live virtual tours can also be recorded and shared at a later date with customers and other brokers. Please note that only Listing and Co-Listing agents can schedule Remine Live Open House for their Property Listings. Also, clients will need to be invited and registered on Remine in order to view Remine Live Open Houses.
How it works:
1. Under the “My Listings” section of the “Daily” tab, tap the Property Listing you wish to schedule a Remine Live Open House for.
2. Once inside the Property Listing page, tap on “Create Live Open House”.
3. Turn the “Remine Live Stream” toggle to the right so that it is in on, in blue.
4. On this screen enter a Date, Start Time and End Time. Please note that Remine Live sessions have a maximum time of 30 minutes.
Optional: You can make this a Client Hosted Live Open House by designating a contact in the Client Host field.
5. Click “Create” at the bottom of the modal.
6. The scheduled Remine Live Open House will now be displayed on the Property Details page. Here, the Listing Agent or Co-Listing Agent can edit the Open House at any time before the stream and clients can launch to view the stream.
2. How to Host an Open House using an External Streaming Service
The Remine Live Open House feature provides agents with the option to invite their clients to a virtual open house using other streaming services such as Zoom, Facebook, Google, TikTok, Instagram, or Snapchat. Please note, that a Live Open House can only be scheduled by the Listing Agent or Co-Listing Agent.
How it works:
1. Log in to Remine Mobile App and tap the “Daily” button in the bottom left.
2. Under the “My Listings” card, select the listing you would like to create a Live Open House for and tap the address of the Property Listing.
3. Once inside the listing tap the blue button labeled “Create Live Open House”.
4. Under the “Remine Live Stream”, toggle the blue button off to submit a third-party link.
5. Copy and paste the URL you would like to use in the “Open House Link” section.
6. You will then be prompted to select a time and date for your “Live Open House”.
7. Once you have selected the date and time, tap the “Create” button at the bottom to complete.
8. The scheduled Remine Live Open House will now be displayed on the Property Details page. Here, the Listing Agent or Co-Listing Agent can edit the Open House at any time before the stream and clients can launch to view the stream.
3. How to Host a Live Open House using ShowingTime
For those MLSs that have ShowingTime integrated within their Remine platform, agents can schedule Live Open Houses using that platform as well.
How it works:
1. Open the Property Details page for an active listing where you want to schedule a showing with ShowingTime. Press the 3 dot-menu on the upper right of the screen to view more options.
2. If the listing agent has configured ShowingTime for the property, you will be able to select “Schedule Showing”.
3. ShowingTime will open in a new browser tab, where you can schedule a showing for the property.
Watch this video to see how it works with ShowingTime:
About Remine Mobile
Remine offers a modern, mobile-friendly MLS front-end that makes it simple for real estate professionals to engage with clients. Real estate agents can conveniently perform core activities such as prospecting, selling and listing on the go with Remine Mobile!
How to Download Remine Mobile:
Or scan this QR code with your mobile phone's camera:
2. When you open the app, click “I’m an Agent”.
3. Enter your MLS email and agent number (your MLS agent ID) and tap the “Find Me” button.
4. The “Verify Your Account” page will appear where we confirm your MLS, first and last name, and email. If this information is correct, tap the “Send Link” button.
5. You will receive an email from Remine with a prompt to log in.
6. Make sure to open the email on your mobile device and tap the “Log in” button.
7. Remine Mobile should now open and you will be automatically logged in!
If you run into any trouble logging in, see the Mobile App Login Troubleshooting article at Remine Support: bit.ly/remine-mobile-troubleshoot
- Learn more tips about using Remine Mobile, visit the Mobile section in our Support Center: bit.ly/Remine-Mobile-Support
- Attend the “Finding New Leads with Remine” webinar and learn how to perform searches using our interactive map and data-based filters to quickly find new leads: info.remine.com/webinars
Sign-up to our blog and social media channels to receive weekly tips on how to expand your real estate business!